Si je refuse cette personne, une autre me sera proposée.
General Conditions of Use
These general conditions of use are concluded between:
- the website manager, hereinafter referred to as ‘the Publisher’ and any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter called ‘the User’
- By participating I accept that there may not be exchanges between users. I agree not to make DB Group responsible for exchanges that does not suit me.
- I accept the fact that for setting up any exchange, the bracelet number must be entered, the fate number and the criteria selected must be identical between the two users.
- The bracelet of fate is not guaranteed in its durability over time. It cannot be returned to the sender if the number does not suit you.
Article 1 – Principles
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to provide a legal framework for the use of the Bracelet du Destin site and its associated services.
The Braceletsdudestin.com website is a service owned by:
- DB Group company
- located 511 Fonfillol 81370 Saint-Sulpice-la-Pointe, France
- site URL address: Braceletsdudestin.com
- e-mail: email@example.com
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User, and the access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the T & Cs
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period. The contract takes effect as soon as the user starts using the service. The Bracelet du Destin website reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without justification.
Article 3 – Access to the site
Any User with internet access can access the Bracelet du Destin site for free and from anywhere. The costs borne by the User to access this site (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not at the expenses of the Publisher
The site and its various associated services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without notice or justification.
The User of the site has access to the following services: Jewelry.
The site includes a paying member area reserved for registered users. These users will be able to access it using their login credentials.
The services reserved for members are as follows: Messaging.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The material used to connect the site is under the entire responsibility of the User; The User who must take all appropriate measures to protect his material and data, in particular measures to prevent from viral attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he is visiting.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
- due to the use of the site or any associated service accessible via the Internet;
- due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and / or to the User’s equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Editor of this fact.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of the use of the site by the User, he may turn against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could derive from this procedure.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of DB Group, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to it at its request.
Our customers commit not to make any use of these documents, likely to infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and commit not to disclose them to any third party, except with the specific prior authorization of the Publisher.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification from the Publisher.
In any case, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, Publisher is in no way responsible for any information content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data Data collected
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
the user creates his account: name; first name; email address ; Phone Number ; address ; Gender, form;
when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, connection, use and location data and his payment data;
the use of the services provided on the website allows creating a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
: Within the framework of the payment for products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card are recorded;
when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily stored;
cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to ensure the services of the website, in a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering ability to communicate with other users of the website;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the User publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
- when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to ensure user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, within the framework of the implementation these services. These service providers have a contractual obligation to use the personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- if the law requires it, the website can transmit data necessary for the follow up complaints made against the website and for complying with the administrative and legal procedures;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data are transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by submitting their request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data pertaining to them. In this case, for implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, users may request the updating of the data.
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions defined by the GDPR.
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions defined by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: users can request the website to provide them the personal data which have been stored for transferring to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The Destiny Bracelet site can automatically collect standard information. All information indirectly collected will only be used to track the volume, the type and the configuration of the traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that is offered.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law. If the parties fail to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts..